Commercialization of the result of R&D activities
Implementation of innovative ideas which are the result of research and development activities is closely linked to their commercialization, and the process consists of numerous preparatory activities.
We offer a comprehensive approach to the commercialization of innovative ventures. Our services include:
- Initial analysis of the technology’s commercialization potential
- In-depth analysis of the technological and market potential
- Development of commercialization strategy, including a business model, financial engineering, options of protection of intellectual property rights and strategy for building the intellectual property value
- Securing of financing for the development of technology up to the highest TRL level (technology readiness)
- Identification of potential investors
- Preparation of an offer for investors and negotiations with potential investors
- Legal and tax advice in respect of transactions (including a license agreement/ share sale)
- Advice pending the market introduction of a product, including assistance in developing a marketing plan, pricing strategy, identification of aid sources.