Crido Taxand Flash - August 2017
30 sierpnia 2017
In this number:
- What's next with the list of prerequisite for due dilligence? - The Ministry of Finance has completed tax consultations
- Split payment from April 1st 2018
- The business wants a zero rate of excise tax on e-cigarettes
- Interests cannot be charged for the whole audit period - PAC in Gdańsk on the taxpayers side
- The Ministry of Finance published opinions on the list of due diligence gathered during the public consultations
- Attorney General issued guidelines on conducting VAT fraud investigations
- Due care in VAT: SAC again on the side of the taxpayers
- Redemption of shares still outside the scope of TP provisions
- The mere fact of conducting the tax audit does not justify the extension of VAT refund period
- Trade tax suspended until 2019?
Wszystkie artykuły w wersji polskiej dostepne są na blogu podatkiwbiznesie.pl.
Aby otrzymać miesięczny skrót najciekawszy artykułów z bloga, zapraszamy do zapisania sie na newsletter - Crido Taxand Flash.