Crido Taxand Flash - November 2016
30. November 2016
In this number:
- November 23rd, 2016 – the President signed the so-called “innovation capacity law”
- NFA since March 2017, what about ongoing investigations?
- VAT revision: the financial industry holds its breath
- The President signed the Act that introduces amendments to the closed-end investment funds taxation
- Personal allowance not tax-free for everyone
- Amendment of VAT Act: changes in area of reimbursement of the excess VAT
- Tax audit – Never ending story?
- Controversial tax authorities’ creativity in collecting and evaluating evidence proving non-market behaviour of the taxpayer
- When „non-loan” becomes a loan
- European Commission wants to be a “supranational tax authority” – critical voice of the US