Crido Taxand Flash - December 2015
22 December 2015
In this number:
- Tax authorities focus on the Members of the board of limited liability companies – report issued by Crido Taxand and Crido Legal.
- TP: Polish Minister of Finance threatens companies which transfer profits abroad.
- Resolution of the Supreme Administrative Court in the case of Crido Taxand’s client: Tax deductible expenses may be corrected on a current basis.
- The bank tax is not ready yet.
- Poland needs tax strategy.
- Valuation also may be challenged.
- Tax authorities prefer unreliability.
- TP: BEPS is really happening!
- Penal fiscal liability - is it worth to be interested in it?
- Will the business finance the decrease of the retirement age?