Crido Taxand Flash - June 2017
30 czerwca 2017
In this number:
- Foreign Company without Economic Substance – next warning of the Ministry of Finance.
- The Ministry of Finance looks at Tax Capital Group (PGK) – another warning against tax optimization.
- VAT frauds: PAC in Białystok again obstructs a tax authorities aspirations.
- Depriving taxpayer of the right to deduct VAT from the invoice issued by the counterparty deleted from the VAT register is not in line with the EU Directive.
- TAX problems of CR7.
- Transfer Pricing: The CIT/TP and PIT/TP forms will be published soon.
- Transfer Pricing: Transaction Grouping.
- TP: Management fees – what is important?
- Data of the largest taxpayers will we soon available online?
- Large business in the UK are required to publish their tax strategy.